GREEK political party leaders have emerged from emergency cabinet talks with no breakthrough in sight, raising the prospect of new elections that could scupper reforms and force the country out of the eurozone.
President Carolos Papoulias initially met for 90 minutes with the heads of the three parties that topped last last yesterday’s [...]
► European Parliament, Strasbourg – 09.02.2010
► Speaker: Nigel Farage MEP, UKIP, Co-President of the EFD group.
► Debate: Wind up debate on the presentation by Jose Manuel Barroso of the College of Commissioners
Join us on Facebook
- Is The Atacama Mommy From The ‘Sirius’ Documentary Humanoid Or Alien ?
- Scientists invent ‘cannabis without the high’ (Yahoo via AFP)
- Magic Mushroom could treat depression
- Syria: War is imminent and required by top-ranking lawmakers, say the Red line has been crossed
- Uruguay: scientists create Latin America’s first phosphorescent transgenic sheep
- CONFIRMED: Both FBI & CIA Watched Boston Bombing Suspects for Years
- Please tell me again how hard your life is
- Pope Francis: Disturbing facts about Jorge Mario Bergoglio
- Special Forces scandal as officers are held ‘for trying to leak secrets’
Tags1984 afghanistan africa Africom Central Asia china cia Conflict Covert Operations Diplomacy Economics Energy Flashpoint gmo India Intelligence iran Israel Local Mali middle east Military Operations Nato Natural Gas Natural Resources NWO Oil Pakistan Pentagon Political Geography Proxy War Russia science security Special Forces Special Operations Strategy surveillance syria territorial dispute Turkey United States Videos war Weapons