“A confidential call between the FBI and Scotland Yard was recorded by hacking group Anonymous – the very people they were trying to catch, it was revealed today.
The group released a 15-minute tape of what appears to be a conference call last month about tracking and prosecuting the group’s members.
The top-secret conversation begins with a bizarre exchange between the U.S. and British agents, where they talk about cheese and eating ‘McDonald’s at the Pentagon’.”
“It is not known whether cheese and McDonald’s are codenames or if the transcript simply reveals what is really at the top of the list of priorities of our law enforcement officers.
There is also one point when ‘Bruce’, the U.S. agent, says to the British agent ‘Stuart’: ‘I’m not sure if we’re the only two on right now or not’.
Anonymous also published a top secret email apparently sent by an FBI agent, which gave details and a password for accessing the call.”
Read more on the Dailymail
Join us on Facebook
- Is The Atacama Mommy From The ‘Sirius’ Documentary Humanoid Or Alien ?
- Scientists invent ‘cannabis without the high’ (Yahoo via AFP)
- Magic Mushroom could treat depression
- Syria: War is imminent and required by top-ranking lawmakers, say the Red line has been crossed
- Uruguay: scientists create Latin America’s first phosphorescent transgenic sheep
- CONFIRMED: Both FBI & CIA Watched Boston Bombing Suspects for Years
- Please tell me again how hard your life is
- Pope Francis: Disturbing facts about Jorge Mario Bergoglio
- Special Forces scandal as officers are held ‘for trying to leak secrets’
Tags1984 afghanistan africa Africom Central Asia china cia Conflict Covert Operations Diplomacy Economics Energy Flashpoint gmo India Intelligence iran Israel Local Mali middle east Military Operations Nato Natural Gas Natural Resources NWO Oil Pakistan Pentagon Political Geography Proxy War Russia science security Special Forces Special Operations Strategy surveillance syria territorial dispute Turkey United States Videos war Weapons