There may be many more children than previously thought who have suffered from narcolepsy, the uncontrollable need to sleep, as a side effect from the swine flu vaccine.
* Swedish study links swine flu vaccine to narcolepsy (29 Mar 11)
* Swine flu shots linked to narcolepsy in Sweden (9 Feb 11)
* EU probes swine flu shot on narcolepsy fears (27 Aug 10)
The Swedish Medical Products Agency (Läkemedelsverket), is reviewing the records of about 135 cases, after having combed the country, including sleep clinics, for suspected cases, south Sweden’s daily newspaper, Sydsvenskan, reported.
“It’s not so easy to get hold of information about vaccinations. We have various systems in the Swedish health care that make it difficult to sort out what has happened,” Tomas Salmonson, Scientific Director for the MPA, told Sydsvenskan.
“We must be sure to have a national vaccination register before a mass vaccination in the future.”
As previously reported, the MPA, which is the government agency that regulates medicines in Sweden, confirmed that there may be a link between the sleep disorder and the vaccine Pandemrix…
more on TheLocal.se
Join us on Facebook
- Is The Atacama Mommy From The ‘Sirius’ Documentary Humanoid Or Alien ?
- Scientists invent ‘cannabis without the high’ (Yahoo via AFP)
- Magic Mushroom could treat depression
- Syria: War is imminent and required by top-ranking lawmakers, say the Red line has been crossed
- Uruguay: scientists create Latin America’s first phosphorescent transgenic sheep
- CONFIRMED: Both FBI & CIA Watched Boston Bombing Suspects for Years
- Please tell me again how hard your life is
- Pope Francis: Disturbing facts about Jorge Mario Bergoglio
- Special Forces scandal as officers are held ‘for trying to leak secrets’
Tags1984 afghanistan africa Africom Central Asia china cia Conflict Covert Operations Diplomacy Economics Energy Flashpoint gmo India Intelligence iran Israel Local Mali middle east Military Operations Nato Natural Gas Natural Resources NWO Oil Pakistan Pentagon Political Geography Proxy War Russia science security Special Forces Special Operations Strategy surveillance syria territorial dispute Turkey United States Videos war Weapons