The most dangerous drug in the world: ‘Devil’s Breath’ chemical from Colombia can block free will, wipe memory and even kill
- Scopolamine often blown into faces of victims or added to drinks
- Within minutes, victims are like ‘zombies’ – coherent, but with no free will
- Some victims report emptying bank accounts to robbers or helping them pillage own house
- Drug is made from borrachero tree, which is common in Colombia
‘You can guide them wherever you want,’ he explained. ‘It’s like they’re a child.’
Black said that one gram of Scopolamine is similar to a gram of cocaine, but later called it ‘worse than anthrax.’
In high doses, it is lethal.It only takes a moment: One drug dealer in Bogota explained how victims are drugged within minutes of exposure
Victims: One Colombian woman said that under the influence of scopolamine, she led a man to her house and helped him ransack it
The drug, he said, turns people into complete zombies and blocks memories from forming. So even after the drug wears off, victims have no recollection as to what happened.
Documentary from Vice.com
Subscribe to the Newsletter:
Follow us on Facebook
- Photo of the demon "Yoda" From Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Freemason "An Ency…
- Check out this page Illuminati Killers
- The FBI flew into Iceland to investigate Wikileaks and the government gave them…
- REVEALED: IMF, Ukraine and the Profitability of Manufactured Revolutions – Susan…
- Pope Francis: Disturbing facts about Jorge Mario Bergoglio
- Did Hitler escape his Berlin bunker and die in South America in 1984?
- Is this picture a seed sent to Earth by aliens? Scientists discover mysterious o…
- Is The Atacama Mommy From The ‘Sirius’ Documentary Humanoid Or Alien ?
- When R2D2 meets Robocop: Video of the Knightscope K5 surveillance robot
- HERE IS THE FIRST LOOK AT THE NEW SATANIC MONUMENT BEING BUILT FOR OKLAHOMA STAT…