The most dangerous drug in the world: ‘Devil’s Breath’ chemical from Colombia can block free will, wipe memory and even kill
- Scopolamine often blown into faces of victims or added to drinks
- Within minutes, victims are like ‘zombies’ – coherent, but with no free will
- Some victims report emptying bank accounts to robbers or helping them pillage own house
- Drug is made from borrachero tree, which is common in Colombia
‘You can guide them wherever you want,’ he explained. ‘It’s like they’re a child.’
Black said that one gram of Scopolamine is similar to a gram of cocaine, but later called it ‘worse than anthrax.’
In high doses, it is lethal.It only takes a moment: One drug dealer in Bogota explained how victims are drugged within minutes of exposure
Victims: One Colombian woman said that under the influence of scopolamine, she led a man to her house and helped him ransack it
The drug, he said, turns people into complete zombies and blocks memories from forming. So even after the drug wears off, victims have no recollection as to what happened.
Documentary from Vice.com
Join us on Facebook
- Germany sells Israel nuke-ready submarines – RT
- Water-board-gate: CIA torture whistle-blower jailed over agency leak
- The #NSA is giving your phone records to the #DEA. And the DEA is covering it up.
- The FBI Wants You To Believe There Is A Global Jihad Against The [Private] Federal Reserve
- Scientists invent 'cannabis without the high' (Yahoo via AFP)
- Declaration of Internet Freedom http://www.internetdeclaration.org/freedom
- Dallas gun buyback program countered with successful "gun rescue"
- Photo of the demon &quot;Yoda&quot; From Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Freemason &quot;An Ency…
- Magic Mushroom could treat depression
- Check out this page Illuminati Killers